Friday, September 19, 2014

Phantom limbs

'This the way it is,' Willie said. 'I feel like my feets is still hurting. I got this here terrible misery down in my toes. Yet the hurt in my feets is down where my feets should be if they were on my l-l-legs. And not where my feets is now. It a hard thing to understand. My feets hurt me so bad all the time and I don't know where they is. They never given them back to me. They s-somewhere more than a hundred m-miles from here.'

The Heart is a Lonely Hunter, Carson McCullers

4 Comments:

Blogger thiet ke nha dep said...

Thanks for share



thiet ke nha
nha xinh

8:12 AM  
Blogger seo2015 said...

I love you
Lane cargo in front of the alley
Flowers are blossoming
Is cloud
ngoi that nha xinh
I love birds
Headache
Blonde hair
It is full of dry yards.ngoi nha xinh

8:10 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Công ty Quảng Cáo Đại Phát chuyên nhận:
làm bảng hiệu alu
làm hộp đèn quảng cáo
làm biển quảng cáo
làm bảng hiệu công ty
làm bảng hiệu quảng cáo
làm biển quảng cáo led
làm chữ inox
làm hộp đèn mica
làm bảng hiệu hộp đèn
làm bảng hiệu led

5:16 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home